Read what some Australian tech experts think….
- 2045 will be a world of ubiquitous, continuous computing – smartphones and tablets will be so 2015!
- We will be able to control some machines through brain control and telepathy
- Pilots will be obsolete and planes will run on biofuels and repair themselves
- Scramjet-powered planes will fly to London in less than an hour
- People will be digitally ever-present in a fully connected world
- Individuals will have a unique global digital identity – with privacy settings!
- Data will be owned by the individual who creates it – allowing individuals to trade, share and volunteer their data for personal gain (eg.targeted advertising – yes you Google…)
- Disrupted domestic political orders will transform the world (new Prime Ministers every 2months?)
- Neural implants and active contact lenses will connect you digitally with your world
- Apple’s iOS 20 delivers true artificial intelligence in all the major languages of the world to our phones and tablets. Google releases Android version later.
- Apple and Android AI operating systems compete to control our cars, homes, phones and offices
- And YES! Flying cars! Or rather, flying taxis.